Truffe fresche!

Per parlare di qualsiasi altra cosa che abbia poco o niente a che fare col mondo Mac :D

Moderatore: ModiMaccanici

robertos
Stato: Non connesso
Expert
Expert

sì, però non vale! leonide(!!) sabbatini, qui a roma, ci spilla 50 euro in più

però conviene, visto che ci dà 1 tera in più di disco e 8 giga in più di ram e la quadro FX 5600!!

anche se visto il probabile risultato finale sono comunque 50 euro in più buttati!

anzi, a ben vedere dev'essere almeno parente di Ettore Dellucci di cui sopra...
hanno la stessa passione per le petizioni on line e il dono dell'ubiquità per la residenza
Immagine 14.jpg
Immagine 14.jpg (58.22 KiB) Visto 257 volte
Non forzare nessuno a passare a Mac, altrimenti diventerai suo schiavo per sempre! © franz
Fixing the world, one piece of hardware at a time. © iFixit

fragrua
Admin of my life
Admin of my life

Contatta:
Bene, ho segnalato a Subito anche questi due annunci truffaldini.
:)
La prima cosa su cui devi investire è il benessere del tuo corpo, l'unica cosa che ti porterai nella tomba.
Franz Grua (sarebbe fragrua)

In un mondo perfetto io sarei un essere inutile.
©2015 albertocchio

—> Uso corretto del Forum: https://goo.gl/9xOO0a

Immagine

lillosos
Maccanico Pro
Maccanico Pro

Citazione: sono un venditore serio....

Allora va bene.. Se ci rassicura lui vabbene!!!

:D

– Io scrivo su iMaccanici con iPad e Tapatalk –
The way to make a program faster is to never let it get slower.

"Ut tensio, sic vis" R.H.

laserman
Pietra Miliare Maccanica
Pietra Miliare Maccanica

laserman ha scritto:
fragrua ha scritto:Qualcuno di Napoli può accertarsi se si tratta di truffa?
http://www.subito.it/informatica/apple- ... 174789.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mandata mail per chiedere numero di telefono
Risposta
Hello ,

I'm really glad you're interested in this item.
I apologize for the delay but I had some problems with my computer.
The lowest price I can offer is 900 Euro including all taxes and is not negotiable, the price includes insurance and shipping to your address.
Original purchase date: 14/10/2011 The product is new, all original packaging and
Accessories + invoice and warranty.
For now I'm out of town with my job and I'll be back in two months or more, I'm in London, where I opened a pet store. It will not be a problem because I will deliver the product if you want to buy.
(No time for meetings with the buyer or his friends not agree with these proposals)
So can not do business directly with the buyer!
Because no time for this sale, so I'm trying to sell it online. So if you are really interested in this product and want to buy it.
I want to use this company has lower taxes and is faster.
1...Company DPD Global... Is safe for the seller and the buyer.

Here is my deal method:
A.First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and address).
1.After I have received your shipping info, I'll go to a DPD Location and I will leave the product onto your name and address as the intended receiver.
B.DPD will check it to see that the unit was placed with all the papers and to see that is legal.
2.You will receive a notification from DPD as a confirmation that the product is in their custody and also, that the product has been tested.
C. DPD verify the transfer of money, and if everything is in order, will deliver the product to your door.
PLEASE READ:Very important!
- I will receive payment details after you check the product and you will agree to keep.
- The payment details will remain with the company until you confirm that everything is Ok and you want to keep it.
If you want to close this deal today please tell me your name and address and I will start the shipping!
So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see the product before you decide to buy them. This way we are both protected: I will know that I have a serious buyer who has the money to pay me and you will be able to see and inspect the product before buying them.
D.If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the product, you will return the product to DPD with no expenses.
I apologize if it seems like I'm pushing on this deal but I really want to be sure that everything is clarified before any further steps.

Please complete your details correctly!!!

Shipping detaills like this:
First name:
Last name :
Address :
City/State :
PostalCode :
E-mail 1:
E-mail 2:
Phone Number:

Tell me whether you agree with all to whether I'll wait or I have to find another buyer.
I hope to be a person who wants to buy!
I await your response.

Thank you ,
Michel Gaulin
In uso: iPod 40GbiPhone 12 128GBMacBook Pro 15" 2.9/16Gb/512SSDiPad mini 4gen 64gb
e dopo due maschi finalmente Selvaggia!

Rispondi

Torna a “Off-Topic | Discussioni generiche”